Friday, August 29, 2008

Cap'n Neruotic's Music Video LIst Honorable Mentions

While compiling my Top 20 Favorite Music Videos (In No Particular Order) I came up with quite a few videos that, while noteworthy, didn't quite make the cut. So, I figure I'd go ahead and do a quick follow-up post.

Best Bjork Song Not Done By Bjork: "Bedtime Story" by Madonna (lyrics by Bjork, natch)



Best Use of Freaky Puppets Caricatures of Famous People: "Land of Confusion" by Genesis




Best "What Were They Smoking?" Video: "Frontier Psychiatrist" by The Avalanches



Best "Who Knew David Fincher Was a Bob Fosse Fan?" Video: "Cold Hearted" by Paula Abdul



Best "Who Knew David Fincher Was a Fan of Roger Rabbit/Anchors Aweigh?" Video: "Opposites Attract" by Paula Abdul



Best Recursive Michel Gondry Video Not Included In the Other List: "Come Into My World" by Kylie Minogue



Best Dark and Twisty, Not What I Expected, Better Not Watch If You're At All Squeamish Or Easily Grossed Out Video: "Rock DJ" by Robbie Williams

0 comments: