Monday, November 03, 2008

Movie Mon. is MIA

Between Halloween preparations, NaNoWriMo distractions, and a few instances of general neurotic overload, I didn't get a single movie watched all week long. I almost got one watched last night, but I didn't have any DVDs on hand that appealed to both Li'l Random and Cap'n Shack-Fu, so we wound up watching last week's episode of The Office instead.

Anyway, my movie reviews might be slim pickings for a bit; on the bright side, my NaNoWriMo word count as of last night is 10,086. Since the overall NaNoWriMo schedule calls for the 10,000 word mark to be reached on Thursday the 6th, I fell like I'm a bit ahead of the game.

I will try to get some Halloween pictures and stories posted here soon; if nothing else, I've gotta share the story of the creepy Oompa Loompa kid.

0 comments: