Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sorry: Just Had To Get This Out of My System

So, after a particularly rambunctious Sunday School class this past week*, wherein PigPen and Shack-Fu seemed to feed off each other's hyperactive natures**, I began to think about returning to the conceit of my Earth K posts*** if for no other reason than so I could chronicle the adventures of those kings of kinetics; those dukes of dynamism; those earls of energy; those barons of boisterousness; those princes of perpetual motion; those archdukes of activity; those sultans of spiritedness ; those viscounts of vim, vigor, and vitality; those czars of zippiness****; the Distracted Duo themselves, The Hyper Twins*****!



*Seriously, anyone know where I can get a good deal on a tranq gun?
**Honestly, if we could only harness their power, there would never be another energy crisis
***Actually, it was just post, singular, not posts, plural, due to that particular muse taking a powder back to Earth-K
****Regretfully, the "czars" waz a bit of a ztretch, but I juzt had to work "zippy" in there zomehow.
*****Admittedly, I've probably run to this well once too often, but once the idea took root, it had to be executed -- of course, "executed" might be an all-too apropos word after Shack-Fu and PigPen see this.

0 comments: