Wednesday, March 21, 2007

PItiful Excuse for a Blogger

I should have the first of several follow-ups to my Chemistry post ready to go by tomorrow, but several factors have gotten in the way of my blogging, including a visit with the Parkerites on Saturday, hanging out with the Singles on Sunday, Main Event on Monday*, followed by PigPen and I staying up until around 2:30 in the morning playing this horribly addictive game I downloaded and then staying up another 2 hours or so talking about all sorts of things, the end result of which was PigPen declaring that we were going to break me of my negative self-image and pessimistic outlook even if it killed me. My thoughts on this are three-fold:

  1. I was tempted to tell him that better men than him have tried and failed, but that seemed ungracious
  2. The fact that I never actually agreed to participate in his Todd Improvement Program doesn't seem to have deterred him from moving ahead with it full-steam
  3. I have a strong feeling that he's going to focus more on the "killing me" portion of that statement, especially since I've been taking delight in provoking him with self-deprecating declarations and pessimistic proclamations.
Anyway, I'm still trying to get caught up on sleep,** and when I do, then I should be able to tackle actual post topics again. Not that anyone reads these things; I mean, who really cares what I think about anything? I should probably just quit wasting everyone's time . . .***



*Surprisingly, my bowling score actually went up each game, instead of starting strong and then going downhill.
**I know, what else is new?
*** [waves "hi" to PigPen]

0 comments: