Thursday, March 29, 2007

Writing Challenge: Super Tiger Dragon Edition

The second round of the Write in the Thick of It writing challenge is now open. For those of you who don't know, I pulled out a victory in round one by the skin of my teeth, narrowly edging out Bubblegum Tate and Diva who were nipping at my heels. As winner of the challenge, it was my privilege to select the random words for round two, which you can find right here. Of course, the words aren't totally random, as three were selected in honor of fellow HyperForce 3000 members, and the very last one I pretty much had to include for all of you blog monkeys out there.

Remember, this challenge is open to anyone and everyone who would like to stretch their creative muscles. This round is open until 8PM Central on April 5th, so you'd better get a crackin'.

0 comments: