Monday, September 25, 2006

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt!

With my recent lack of Internet at home, I've been forced to type my blog posts up in a Word document on my computer, save them to disc, and then upload to the blog when I get a chance. Unfortunately, when I went to save to disk before heading to work I discovered that due to some technical mishap the Movie Monday blog post I had written several days ago had not saved correctly. So, you'll have to wait a few days to get my oh-so-insightful thoughts on Gojira, Lonesome Jim, and The Proposition. And if you're thinking to yourself "Gee, that's not a whole lot of movie-watching there, Cap'n," you're right. My movie watching has been seriously curtailed by a combination of my social life, the new Fall season, and the fact that I spent most of my weekend trying to watch as much of the Lost Season 2 DVDs as possible in preparation for the season premiere next week. This has been both cool, as I've caught a few things I missed the first time around, and not so cool, as I've been subjected to one of the most annoying sounds known to man: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt!" Thank heavens they're not gong to be regulars this season (for a while, at least).

0 comments: