Friday, September 28, 2007

Keeping Things Current

I've been thinking about updating the Cast List and FAQ pages a bit, the former because there have been some new additions to the Singles who really need entries, and the latter because, well, it just hasn't been updated since its creation. Of course, it's not like I'm drowning in a sea of questions which are crying out to be added to the FAQ, so here's my semi-regular call for blog monkey feedback: if you have any burning questions about me, my cast, or the blog in general, please submit them to me* via comments, email, text, phone, IM, telegram, candygram, fax, carrier pigeon, message owl, psychic bond, etc., and I shall do my best to answer them.



*I'm about 99.99999% convinced that I won't receive a single question, meaning either (a) my life is an open book or (b) I'm so danged dull that there's nothing of interest worth asking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one that should be at the top of your FAQ:

"Q: You haven't posted in quite a while. Did you pass away?"

Bubblegum Tate said...

Q. Bubblegum Tate. Too awesome or not too awesome ENOUGH?