Friday, September 14, 2007

The Very Definition of "Too Much Free Time"

As most blog monkeys should know by now, I am an avid drinker of Coca-Cola Classic, and a strong avoider of Dr. Pepper, a fact that leads to constant arguments with my roomie PigPen. One of my co-workers has recently joined PigPen's side in The Great Cola War, more as a means to mess with me than anything else. What makes me say that? Well, part of it is the fact that she was already taking great pleasure in messing with me by rearranging the action figures decorating my desk and pinning up a book cover guaranteed to trigger my HyperForce 3000 Pavlovian response so it's only natural to see her siding with PigPen as an outgrowth of such behavior, an idea that was pretty much confirmed after I was presented with the following photo-shopped image from her The Lovable PigPen was highly appreciative, and my good pal Cap'n Shack-Fu congratulated me on turning from the dark side.

Of course, the fun didn't stop there. Drunk on creative power, my co-worker's cubicle desecration, I mean, decoration went into full swing: posting certain words right above my monitor
pasting pictures of me on top of my action figures


presenting a framed version of the libelous photoshop


and, the coup de grĂ¢ce, placing the framed picture in the middle of my action figure display, and turning every single one of them to face it.


And this is but the tip of the iceberg, according to her. I suppose I should take comfort in the fact that, come Monday, I shall be her immediate supervisor and hold her fate in the palm of my hand. Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure got a lot of figures with taut buttocks in spandex... Just sayin'.