Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Move Is Done!

Finally got everything moved in to the new place, and the old place all cleaned up . . . well, as clean as I was able to get it before the "I don't care, they can keep my frakkin' deposit" thing set in.

It's strange being in a new place after having spent 4 1/2 years at the last one, especially since this is the first time I've had to deal with roomies since Flunky graduated in May of '99. When I woke up this morning it was hard for me to get motivated to get ready, since I felt more like I was a guest at someone else's house, and therefore on vacation. Well, that, and the fact that I pretty much woke up every hour on the hour from 3 AM on for some reason.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do my best not to fall asleep at work.

1 comments:

Redneck Diva said...

Ooh I HATE that new house not being able to sleep thing! We had lived in town for 4 years when we moved out here. It was so quiet!! It took me awhile to adjust. Of course, my husband was snoring away the first night.