Friday, February 09, 2007

Fun with Flixster

Thanks to a link from The Anti-Cap'n, I now have a new obsession: Flixster. In essence, Flixster is a website which allows you to rank movies, and then see how your movie watching sensibilities match up with those of your friends. And, if you click on the link above when you sign up, you will automatically be added as one of my friends, and then get to see just how incompatible my tastes are with the rest of the world. After all, how many of you out there would see this



and think "Man, I've got to see that!"

Or, see this sequence in a film



and think "The whole movie was worth it for that scene alone!"

And then there's these clips





which I've mainly just included because I want to be able to say "I'm hep!" and "Don't I wish!" and have people know what I'm referencing.

So, if you have some time to kill, head on over to Flixster and find out just how strange my tastes really are.

0 comments: