Saturday, September 17, 2005

Wildcard Weekend - The Mystery Solved

The mystery being "Will he get anything posted today?"

The answer is, of course, "Barely."

I'm currently at my parents' house in scenic Miami. Miami, OK, that is. For the uninitiated, that's pronounced "my'AM'uh" because otherwise it might be confused with the one in Florida, and we'd hate for that to happen.

I've taken the week off of work due to the Capstone exam, which lasts from 8:00 AM Monday the 19th to 8:00 AM Monday the 26th. I basically have a week to write three 5-10 page papers based on questions posted online on Monday. I decided that if I was going to take time off for the exam, I might as well go somewhere. Plus, I know myself well enough to know that it's going to be easier for me to focus on my papers here than at my apartment. Why, you ask? Because here, the computer is located in my dad's office, which is secluded upstairs, as opposed to my apartment, where the computer and TV are located in the same room. And, as my old college roomies can tell you, I don't do so well in the will-power department where television is involved.

Needless to say, the blogging might be a little haphazard this week. I'll try to have something posted every day, but don't be surprised if my Capstone-addled brain has reduced me to posting gibberish. And not the fun, entertaining, enlightening gibberish that I usually post.

0 comments: