Monday, February 20, 2006

The Creepiness Trifecta

I just read that there's a remake of the cult film Wizard of Gore in the works; never having see the original WoG, that news in and of itself didn't wow me. What did wow me was the cast: Crispin Glover, Brad Douriff, and Jeffrey Combs, a.k.a. the three creepiest actors known to man. I mean, I'd probably see the film if any one of them was in it, but all three together? The mind wobbles.

Let us all pray that they don't think to cast the creepy kid from Birth as well; that much concentrated creepiness would probably be enough to release some Lovecraftian beast from its eldritch prison, which would then go on a terrible rampage, subjugating all human life to its insatiably creepy evil.

And when it sells the movie rights, you know they'll have to get Combs to star.

0 comments: