Thursday, February 02, 2006

What If There Is No Tomorrow? There Wasn't One Today.

I really need to start doing a better job of posting about things that are going on in my everyday life; I get so caught up in recounting my past misadventures that I fall behind on the recent events, such as the trip to the Texas Dance Depot where the Nickless One became Magic Pants, or the recent Game Night where I discovered many things I had not previously known about several of the Singles (at least one of which I shall not be sharing, lest the person involved hunt me down and kill me, but trust me, it's a doozy); in fact, it's dawned on me that I never talked about either of the Singles Christmas parties thanks to the distraction of writing Cabin. I have no such excuse now; instead, I fall back on the old standby of pure laziness.

More substantial posts coming soon, I promise.

0 comments: