Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Three Stooges of FBCD

As promised, here are the photos Cap'n Cluck took of her Stoogeriffic prank.

First we have Cluckity-co-conspirator Magic Pants posing with the masterpiece at Cluck's house.

Next we have the Mistress of Mohoohoo posing outside, where the natural light brings out my inate pastiness.


And the obligatroy long-shot wherein I'm surprised Cluckity was able to focus past the blinding whiteout provided by my face.



Help, I think I'm seeing double!

And finally, the grand unveiling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long were you in the coma during which that picture was taken? Cheer up! You're single and childless!

Mrs. E said...

You were always so photogenic as a child. I am so glad that nothing has changed. I think you are much better looking than Curly!!! Ignore Cedric. Single and childless is not all it is cracked up to be.

Redneck Diva said...

My dear Cap'n...you look more and more like your father the older you get. Not that that's a bad thing at all...but you've grown up and well....you look like a man now. The profile pic on your blog is small and blurrish, but I know it's you. This picture of your face is not the Harold J Snugglewumpy of my high school years.

I need a kleenex.