Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The 13 Clips of Halloween #1: Rise of the Monstrous Music Videos

Well it's now less than a week until Halloween, and I feel like I've been neglecting everyone's favorite pagan holiday this year, especially compared to the massive amount of reviews I did last year, so I've decided to spend these last seven days posting some horror-tinged video clips. And what better way for me to merge my Cap'n Gorehound persona with my Cap'n Songburst persona than to focus my efforts on finding horror themed music videos? And what better way to kick off my odd idea than to start with the granddaddy of all horror music videos:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson is the ultimate "what-the-hell-happened?". He actually looks better as a zombie than he does now. Braaaaaiiiiinnns! Brrraaaaaiiiiinnns! Yoooooounnnnng chiiiiilllldreeeeeen!