Friday, October 06, 2006

A Call for Topics

I've been in a bit of a blogging mood recently, in case you couldn't tell. I did have an idea for a post for today, but I haven't had enough time to do it justice, so it will have to wait until next week I'm afraid. But in the meantime, I shall open up the floor to you, my blog monkeys, to answer this question:

What should I blog about next?

I know that over the past year I've made lots of statements about what certain topics and ideas I'd be blogging about, and that sometimes those ideas get lost in chaos that is my brain, so if there's some promised blog idea that you were dying to read and have been consistently cursing my name for months and months for denying you the pleasure, please, give me a reminder, and I'll do my best to do it justice.

While we're at it, let's open up the floor for other suggestions. Is there anything in particular you'd like for me to wax pathetic, I mean, poetic, on? Specific tales from elementary, high school, college, church, etc.? My thoughts on a particular book, movie, TV show, genre, or theme? An examination or explanation of a particular facet of my neurotic personality? A defense of a particular apparent contradictory piece of behavior? Other stuff? Ask now while the blogging urge is high; who knows when the opportunity will arise again?

Actual odds of anyone actually posting suggestions: 1 in a Gazillion

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should blog about Dawson's Creek.

(I just wanted to prove your 1 in a Gazillion chance of someone resonding wrong.)

Have a Cluckity Cluck Cluck Day!

Steve said...

Personally, I wonder what ever happened to four-color Fridays, or something about comics just any ol' day?

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Cluckity - I knew the best way to get people to post was to boldy proclaim they wouldn't :) Would have to dig deep for a Dawson post, but we'll see what I can do

Disaster - A request for a post about yourself? I'm shocked, well and truly shocked!

Steve - If you head over to They Came From Earth K you can see my occasional comic blogging. I should probably mention that a bit more often, since you're not the first person to have missed out on my one-time announcement of it.

Steve said...

Thanks for the link.

I did miss the earlier announcement, and the few times I've clicked on the "comic book comments" link to the right, it always took me to a July post, so I didn't think you were updating Earth K either.

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Yeah, sorry, I'm afraid I've been really lax in updating my del.icio.us tags for the sidebar links in the past few months; really need to take care of that.

Redneck Diva said...

Of course, having been there myself, I'm a sucker for old school days posts. But that's just me.