Monday, June 18, 2007

Those Krazy Kiwis

If the only thing you've seen for the new HBO series The Flight of the Conchords is a clip like this



you might be saying to yourself "Why should I waste my time?" Well, here are a couple of good reasons to give these odd New Zealanders a chance: The Most Beautiful Girl in the Room



and The Humans are Dead*



And, if you watch those clips and still say "why should I bother?" well, then, Li'l Random, B.B., and I --who all about keeled over from laughing so hard during the premiere on Sunday -- pity your poor, humorless souls.

*Which, sadly, is lacking its "binary solo" from the closing credits: zerozerozerozerozerozero one. zerozerozerozerozerozero oneone . . .

1 comments:

Redneck Diva said...

SO wishing I had HBO right now! I've chuckled quite profusely watching these clips - the show might cause me to rupture something.