Friday, May 19, 2006

Hi, My Name is Todd, and I'm a YouTube Addict

Wish I would have thought of this a few days ago: cheat sheet audio-visual aids!

Afraid I could only find a couple so far, but I'll be on the lookout for more.

First up: the source of several UHF quotes.



Next, the source of all of the quotes from MTV's The State: if you don't want to watch the full ep, then skip to the 9:41 mark (Rosemary!), then the 15:41 mark (Los Estados Unidos), and finally the 17:30 mark (Go go go go go!)



Man, I wish they'd hurry up and release that on DVD.

And while this I didn't mention the following in my previous post, it's one that Zinger and I reference quite a bit.



Zinger is especially adept at the little gestures from the dad in the final commercial.

1 comments:

Cap'n Neurotic said...

"Gimme a steak; medium rare."

Man, it's been a while since I've watched that.