Friday, May 12, 2006

Maybe Cedric Was Right . . . Some Things Are Best Left Buried . . .

Diva mentioned in a reply that she had not only found a picture of us with her green teddy bear (as mentioned in The Ballad of Mr. Green Rabbit's Foot), but had also posted it to her own blog a while back. Curious, I did a quick blogger search and, sure enough, found the relevant post. If you'd like to see some more pictures of the lovely and talented Diva (and, come on, who wouldn't?), then click here; but, if you just want to see a picture of 14 year old Cap'n Neurotic in order to mock him (and, come on, who wouldn't?), then look no further.



I don't know what's scarier: the way Cedric the Destroyer is just sort of oozing out of the darkness to swipe GT (the green teddy) away from Diva, or the look on my face.

Nope, it's my face; definitely my face.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you haven't really changed ;)

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Congratulations to Coronela for firing the first shot; I'm sure Zinger is going to be disappointed he logged off before I posted the pic and missed his opportunity to blaze the trail.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think my Cosby sweater is scarier.

Redneck Diva said...

My GOSH, but could my hair and our glasses have been any bigger, Todd?? Why was it that in the 90's we all wore glasses as big as a Tupperware bowl and now we're all wearing splinters of glass to see through? I don't get it. What has changed? Hmh...fashion sense maybe?

I laughed so loudly when I saw that picture that Mr. Diva paused his PS2 and said, "Holy crap, woman! Who are you talking to?" I replied, "Not talking to anyone, dear. Just reading Todd's blog." He snorted and said, "Ah. Probably something about Speech, huh?"

He knows me so well.