Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Still Have STP In My Head a Week Later; Thanks, Rocket!

Well, Rocket tagged me sometime last week and since I haven't had a chance to finish reading anything, and my creative juices aren't exactly flowing today, figured this would be as good a time as any to respond

I AM: Sleepy
I WANT: More sleep
I WISH: to be in bed
I HATE: being awake right now
I MISS: sleep
I FEAR: not being able to get to sleep
I HEAR: noises that prevent me from going to sleep
I WONDER: when I will get more sleep
I REGRET: not sleeping
I AM NOT: going to be able to carry this sleep thing any further in the meme
I DANCE: like a white boy
I SING: constantly
I CRY: when I get really, really ticked off
I AM NOT ALWAYS: confident
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: garbage
I WRITE: a lot
I CONFUSE: most people
I NEED: a new car
I SHOULD: start packing
I START: the commotion
I FINISH: off the Coca Cola
I TAG: Redneck Diva

1 comments:

Redneck Diva said...

I totally read your meme and totally missed where you tagged me! But I did it anyway, in case you hadn't read. So go me. Yeah.