Wednesday, December 21, 2005

64,626

The Primary Obsession is inching closer to completion, as I've finally gotten in good enough shape to shop it out to three critical eyes, of varying levels of bias: I have a feeling I can count on one to be pretty honest, one to be tactfully honest, and one to be brutally honest. Now, while I'm waiting for their feedback, I can focus on other things; I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done over the Christmas break, although with a lonely 5 1/2 hour car ride tomorrow morning there's a good chance that I'll be gripped with an idea for a new obsession at some point; if you're lucky blog monkeys, it might even be CoIM related.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can be brutally honest. I want to see the secret project. Unless you're writing your own comic. I'm afraid I have no experience whatsover with that topic.