Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thinking Out Loud Thursday: On the Road Edition

Good afternoon, my blog monkeys. I just made it in to Miamuh and thought I'd post a quick something before you all went into CoIM withdrawals.

I spent most of my Thursday morning drive thinking out loud to my tape recorder, almost exclusively about ideas for future blog posts. Some things that you will probably be seeing in the near future include:

  • A recounting of my trip to San Diego with Wrath, Flunky, and G'ovich
  • Another instalment of "It's a Guy Thing"
  • Musings on senses of humor, insides jokes, and catchphrases
  • Tales of T.A.G.: Parkerite and Book Monkey editions
  • What I look for in a TV show
  • More on Little Man Stud and The Old Man
  • Celebrity Game Show Night with the Singles
  • How did the whole monkey thing get started in the first place?


Think that covers most of it. There will also be a lot o' talk about the behind-the-scenes goings-on regarding the Primary Obsession, after its not-too-far-off-knock-on-wood unveiling.

So, quite a bit to look forward to, eh? Almost makes up for this rinky-dink excuse for a post, huh? Huh?

Yeah, didn't think so. Was worth a try, though.

0 comments: