Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Not Quite Belated B-day Post!

The one problem with the Birthday alarm site is that it sends out the alarm the day before the birthday, but not on the birthday itself, so I invariably get the reminder one morning, think "I need to remember that tomorrow," and then promptly forget all about it. If I hadn't just gotten a notification of Flunky adding his info, I would have forgotten to give this b-day shout-out to the only person from High School I'm still in semi-regular contact with: The Photographer. Hope you have a happy last 50-minutes of your b-day, fellow Class of '93 alum, and hope we can actually get our schedules to mesh while I'm in town over Christmas break.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might to check out another free site called Birthday-Reminders.com. They can send you an email reminder or a text message reminder on the day of, and/or a few days before, and their text message reminders are free.