Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mea Culpa. Mea Maxima Culpa.

Due to circumstances beyond my control (i.e. my swiss-cheese brain), I not only neglected to review Viva La Bam! yet again, but I also forgot to include the "Oh by the way, I forgot to watch Viva La Bam!" note like I had intended. Dr. G'ovich expressed his extreme disapointment to me a little while ago; I'll be lucky if I'm able to get any sleep at all, the guilt is so great.

Seriously, it totally slipped my mind, and when I did think about it, MTV was too busy showing marathons of just about anything but Bam! Maybe next week . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Well, I guess you must brace yourself for more disapointment; a quick search of the TV listings shows that we shall be Viva La Bam!-less unitl January 10.

Anonymous said...

did your netflix account expire?

Fuel.tv keeps my tony hawk hero worship alive, btw, with the boomboomhuckjam tour.

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Do I feel bad that I forgot to watch and review Bam! the last couple of weeks despite my promise to do so?

Yes.

Do I feel bad enough that I'm going to burn a Netflix rental on a show that has, on the whole, struck me as the epitome of all that is wrong with the Jackass generation of TV?

Not bloody likely.