Friday, December 23, 2005

Yeah, I Got Nothing

Despite a few hours of tape from my drive up yesterday, I'm afraid you're all going to have to make do with a minimalist post today; I don't really feel like transcribing anything right now, and I'm also not in the writing mood. In fact, having pretty much completed the Primary Obsession, my mind has been more on reading than writing; I finished up 5 TPBs yesterday (and let me just recommend the excellent Exiles series to anyone who's interested; even with the crappy Chuck Austen phase it went through, its one of my favorite series) and read the latest Connie Willis book this morning(which is less impressive than it might sound, the book being under 100 pages), which I'll talk about more on the next Written Word Wednesday. Next up: the latest Crown of Stars volume, which won the poll lo those many weeks ago.

I plan to keep on posting through the weekend, but for those of you who will be occupied with family fun, let me go ahead and wish you all a Merry Christmas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I echo your sentiments, Cap'n D. I am feeling a bit neglected out here in the Deep South, even though I am surrounded by family. Perhaps it is that there is a new baby in the family to focus on, or perhaps it is that this is a season to focus on Jesus and not ourselves. I see the shift coming coming soon...perhaps on the Black and White night.

I hope all you blog monkeys have a blessed holiday.

Oh...and Have a Cluckity Cluck Cluck Christmas!