Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's Like It's Staring Right Into My Soul

Took a silly little personality quiz on Facebook which asks you to choose the picture which you feel most closely represents a concept. Here's what it came up with for me:

Temperament
Flexible
Nothing seems to bother you - you sail through life crisis free. It's not that your life doesn't have its ups and downs, it's just that you handle everything without unnecessary drama and antics. You approach each day fresh, not worrying about yesterday or tomorrow. You are confident that you can handle anything that comes your way and experience has shown that you are absolutely right about this.



Oh, yeah, that's one accurate test all right. . .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's what it said for me too...and you all think I'm so dramatic...I'm not...see the personality quiz said so. - Cap'n Disaster