Sunday, November 27, 2005

22,701

You know what the biggest problem with New Obsessions is? How they affect the Old Obsessions.

I feel like I've been letting the blog monkeys down this past week or so, what with the skimpiness of postings and all. But it's not just CoIM that's suffering; even though I've had several days off to do nothing but read, blog, and/or watch TV and DVDs, I've done very little of any of them; all have fallen to the wayside, victims of neglect.

I did take a bit of a break on the New Obsession today; needed a bit of a brain break. Got a couple of movies watched, got caught up on a little TV, and finished up all of the TPBs I had checked out from the library, so I might have a little bit to blog about over the next few days. Although, odds are good that after my mini-break the New Obsession will take over again tomorrow, strong as ever. That seems to be its pattern.

On the positive side of things, my dad dug out his old mini-cassette recorder for me, so I should be able to dictate ideas on my drive home tomorrow morning; if I had had it on the drive up, I would be much further along on my obsession than I am; spent way too much time trying to remember everything I had come up with on the long, lonely drive.

So, there you have it, my "Gee, I need to post something today, what should it be?" post. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and make up some more anecdotes . . .

0 comments: