Saturday, November 19, 2005

My New Obsession

Well, my blog monkeys, I have some news of sorts: I have a new obsession. It came upon me in a burst of inspiration last night, and now it is consuming my thoughts; consequently, there might be a slight drop-off in the breadth and depth of blog posts for the foreseeable future. There shall still be postings each day, but the new obsession will probably help me keep to the "pacing myself" plan I had a couple of weeks ago. Of course, it all depends on just how long it takes for this new obsession to burn itself out, or how long before my blog muses reassert control. Either way, this obsession sort of have a built in time limit of a month or so; if I haven't accomplished what I want with it by the end of the year, it won't be an issue any more. Oh, and if you think I'm being secretive about what the obsession is, there's a reason for that: it's a secret.

0 comments: